DURATION: 1,5 – 2 years
TEACHING LANGUAGE: English
LOCATION: Thu Duc Campus
ACCREDITED BY ABET
Program: Biomedical Engineering
Program code: 8520212
Education level: Master
Form of education: Formal (full-time)
Education unit: School of Biomedical Engineering, International University, VNU-HCM
- Reasons to choose this program at IU:
Master of Biomedical Engineering (taught in English) provides knowledge and skills for well-qualified employees. Students will not only gain in-depth knowledge, but they are also equipped with strong theoretical foundations, participation skills, advanced practices and leadership. After graduation, they can adapt to the development of high technology and have problem-solving abilities for innovation.
Graduate students can become leaders in Biomedical Engineering, Medicine and Pharmacy. Moreover, they can apply for PhD degrees in domestic or international universities as well as hold important positions in this discipline.
- Career orientation and development:
– Lecturer or researcher in Biomedical Engineering (Medical Instrumentation, Biomedical Electronics, Biomedical Physics, Biotechnology) in universities and colleges.
– Lecturer or researcher in medical universities specialized in Medical Instrumentation, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Biomaterials, Medical Engineering, Diagnostic Imaging and Functional Medicine.
– PhD students in domestic or international universities in Biomedical Engineering.
– Chief researcher, project manager, supervisor, technical director or business director in medical or pharmaceutical companies.
– Head of medical equipment management, clinical chief engineer at domestic or international hospitals
- Academic program:
Master of Biomedical Engineering includes 5 majors:
- Medical Instrumentation
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Regenerative Medicine
- Entrepreneurship in BME
- Duration: 1,5 - 2 years
- Language: English
- Location: Thu Duc Campus
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: ABET
- Certificate: Yes