INDUSTRIAL AND SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
Chương trình chi tiết
DURATION: 1,5 – 2 years
TEACHING LANGUAGE: English
LOCATION: HCMC campus (234 Pasteur)
ACCREDITED BY AUN-QA
Program: Industrial and Systems Engineering
Program code: 8520118
Education level: Master
Form of education: Formal (part-time)
Education unit: School of Industrial and Engineering Management, International University, VNU-HCM
- Research interests
– Optimization of the flow of vehicles in traffic in Ho Chi Minh City.
– Improvement of the medical examination and treatment process with simulation and information management system to reduce the number of patients in the hospital.
– Improvement of labor manipulation to increase productivity.
– Supply chain optimization.
– Flight dispatching and auxiliary activities.
– Rapid prototyping for the culture of human organs in medicine.
School of Industrial and Engineering Management involves the process of designing, updating and establishing systems of people, materials, tools or energy with the combination of theoretical and practical knowledge in mathematics, physics and sociology. Further principles and methods of analysis and engineering design are important to evaluate and predict the results.
- Career orientation and development: Graduate are able to:
– Take responsible position as a role of technical or managing staff in the manufacturing sector, inventories, logistics and supply chains and quality management.
– Set plans, design and arrange company layouts.
- Academic program:
Master of Industrial and Systems Engineering includes 3 majors:
– Industrial Engineering
– Logistics and Supply Chains
– Operations Research
4. Reference academic program (click here for more information)
Thông tin chương trình
- Thời gian: 1.5 - 2 years
- Ngôn ngữ: English
- Địa điểm học: 234 Pasteur
- Prerequisites: No
- Đạt chuẩn kiểm định: AUN-QA
- Chứng nhận: No