Office of Graduate Affairs
Office of Graduate Affairs, International University aims to legally provide graduate admissions, education management and graduate information for students.
- Manage and prepare for graduate affairs: graduate admission, entrance examination; collaborate with schools/departments for teaching, learning assessment and learning process; prepare for thesis defense and documentary process.
- Manage and preserve papers and data about academic transcripts, scientific resumes, etc. Collaborate with schools/departments about study plan and method that are suitable for international integration. Update the curriculum program.
- Collaborate with other national and international universities, institutions as well as the local organizations. Take charge of constructing process, rules and regulation of graduate education.
- Provide handling of academic issues, rewards and punishments.
- Take charge of documentaries related to graduate education.
- Inspect the legality of student’s certificate when required. Collaborate with related offices about student ID, certificate, academic transcript (English, Vietnamese) and other papers.
- Manage website of graduate affairs.
- Inspect and confirm teaching durations of graduate lecturers.
- Other missions based on the Rector’s instructions.
Academic email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission email: email@example.com
THU DUC CAMPUS: Room O2.609, Floor 6, International University, Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC
Phone: 028 3724 4270 – Ext. 3120, 3209
Time: 8:00 – 16:00 (Mon-Fri)
HCMC CAMPUS: Pasteur Block, 234 Pasteur Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC
Phone: 028 3824 2092
Time: 17:30 – 20:00 (Mon-Sat)