INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
DURATION: 1,5 – 2 years
TEACHING LANGUAGE: English
LOCATION: HCMC Campus (234 Pasteur)
Program: Information Technology Management
Program code: 8480204
Education level: Master
Form of education: Formal (full/part-time)
Education unit: School of Information Technology, International University, VNU-HCM
- Reasons to choose this program at IU:
Master of Information Technology Management (MITM) is designed for individuals who currently work in Information Technology and desire to take further practices for gaining and updating the latest knowledge, together with their applications and standards for effective technology management.
The program is fully taught in English and provided with credits that show the up-to-date trends in graduate education. Teaching methods include lecturers, case studies and projects from newest textbooks that are being used by many prestigious universities.
- Career orientation and development:
Graduate students can hold important positions in companies such as technical manager, technical team leader, IT manager. Students also have opportunities to obtain PhD scholarship in Europe, America, Australia, etc.
- Academic program:
Master of Information Technology Management comprises 2 programs: coursework and research.
* Majors in coursework program:
- Information Management: focus on information management studies.
- Network System Management: focus on improvements of network technology and skills of network management.
* Conditions to apply for the research program:
- Complete all compulsory courses in the first semester.
- Have capabilities of conducting research that are qualified by academic results and lecturers’ appraisals.
- Have available advisor(s) approved by the school.
- Have the ability of using university facilities for research purposes.
- Duration: 1,5 - 2 years
- Language: English
- Location: HCMC Campus
- Prerequisites: No
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No