- First semester: 07/09/2020 – 23/01/2021
- Second semester: 25/01/2021 – 26/06/2021
- Summer semester: 28/06/2021 – 28/08/2021
- The university will send an offer letter, together with information about blackboard and email account, to accepted students
- Student sends your portrait via email@example.com in order to make a student ID
- Student pays admission fees as follow:
|Degree/Scholarship value||100%||50% and 25%||No scholarship||Note|
|Master||6,000,000||9,000,000||18,000,000||In case of 100% tuition fee scholarship, students who did not join in the Bridging program will not pay for the admission fees|
|Master of Public Management||7,500,000||15,000,000|
Admission fees will be subtracted in the tuition fee and Bridging program fee when starting the program.
Admission fees are non-refundable which have been applied since the second admission in 2019.
Special circumstances will be considered by the Rectors.
- Username: Graduate student’s ID
- Password: Date of birth (ddmmyyyy)
- For example: Date of birth 11/12/1991, Passwords: 11121991
- Student needs to change password after the first registration
- First semester: Default schedule arranged by the university
- From the second semester: Course registration by students
- Tuition fees
- Course grades
- Course registration
All services will be provided once student finishes the tuition fee
- Provide academic transcript and letter of verification
- Get a new Student ID in case of loss or extension (pay the fee for a new one)
- Register for a health insurance if needed
- In due course:
- 1.5-year programs: Biotechnology, Electronics Engineering, Information Technology Management, Industrial Engineering and Management, Biomedical Engineering, Food Technology
- 2-year programs: Business Administration, Public Management
- Maximum duration (including English certificate submission): Twice as much time as the graduate admission before 2018; 4 years for the graduate admission from 2019.
Deferral and cancellation
- Maximum duration of deferral: 1 year
- This period will be included in the total academic years.
- Outline: chapter III, Regulations of handling academic issues of the graduate education, International University
|Category||100 scale||Letter grade||4 scale|
|Excellent||90 ≤ GPA ≤ 100||A+||4,0|
|Very good||80 ≤ GPA < 90||A||3,5|
|Good||70 ≤ GPA < 80||B+||3,0|
|Fair||60 ≤ GPA < 70||B||2,5|
|Average||50 ≤ GPA < 60||C||2,0|
|Weak||40 ≤ GPA < 50||D+||1,5|
|Very weak||30 ≤ GPA < 40||D||1,0|
|GPA < 30||F||0,0|
Note: The 4 scale GPA is only used as a reference for GPA conversion if needed. It is not used for grading and assessment.
- VND/USD rate will be announced at the beginning of every semester
- Student pays the tuition fee by either cash or money transfer with the following information:
Money transfer at Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV)
- Account name : Truong Dai hoc Quoc te
- Account number : 3141.00000.35267
- Bank branch : BIDV – Dong Sai Gon bank branch
- Content : Full name, student ID pays the tuition fee semester …
- Amount :…VND
After 3-5 days, student gets access to edusoft master to view the online payment bill (fee information will be updated every Friday).
Please contact Office of Finance and Planning, telephone number 028 37244270 – Ext. 3311 or 3240 for further details about tuition fee.
- Students and postgraduates must pay the tuition fees before Week 9 of the first and second semesters and before Week 4 of the summer semester. If the payment is not finished in time, students and postgraduates are not allowed to undertake midterm and final examinations, as well as relative academic documents.
- Students are not allowed to register for courses, even theses.
- Postgraduates who finished all the courses will be not allowed to join in thesis defense, quality assessment, midterm reports and thesis defenses at different levels.
Incomplete (I) grade is given when students cannot accomplish the course due to illness or other special reasons that made students cannot join in the final examination.
Submit a registration for I grade removal form before or within 3 days after the final examination, together with reasons and evidence.
Submit the form within an academic year. After this time, I grade will be converted into F grade (failed).
- Degree:for accreditation of English acquisition for all different student years
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in university of countries using English as a main language in study. The degree must be accredited by competent authorities with relative documents; or
- Undergraduate degree major in English.
2.English certificate: for English outcome acquisition
|No.||English-based courses||Vietnamese-based courses|
|1||IELTS ≥ 6.0||IELTS ≥ 4.5|
|2||TOEFL iBT ≥ 61||TOEFL iBT ≥ 45|
|3||VNU-EPT ≥ 276.||VNU-EPT ≥ 201|
|4||English certificates in the English assessment tests must be equivalent to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), given by University of Science and University of Social Sciences and Humanities, for graduate study in Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City|
|All certificates must be within 2 years from the issued date to the date of registration for English outcome acquisition.|
Two English outcome acquisition admissions for all graduate students and postgraduates will be held on April and August every year.
- Graduation files
- Application for English outcome acquisition (attached file):
- English certificates (notarized copy within 6 months).
- Time and location for English outcome acquisition
- First admission: 05/04
- Second admission: 05/08
|International University (Thu Duc campus)||HCMC campus|
|Time||From Monday to Friday, 8:00 – 16:00||From Monday to Friday, 17:30 – 20:00|
|Address||Room O2.609, Floor 6, International University, Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, HCMC||Pasteur Block, 234 Pasteur Street, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC|
|Phone||028.3724 4270 – Ext. 3120||028. 3824 2092|
- Admissions results
- First admission: in May
- Second admission: in October
- Student can submit the English certificate and English outcome acquisition registration anytime during the course.
- Apart from the annual admissions, other admission time can be made for student needs.
- Time for yearly graduation application submission
First admission: due date 05/04
Second admission: due date 05/08
- Graduation requirements for all graduate programs
- Accomplish all courses in the education program according to article 5 of Master’s degree Training Regulations of Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City; article 22 of Master’s degree Training Regulations of International University.
- General knowledge (Philosophy)
- Foundation and professional knowledge
- Master’s thesis
- Eligible for the English outcome requirements according to section IX.
- Student requirements regarding scientific research
Have 01 scientific publication on the basis of thesis result in which student is the first author (clause 2, article 7 and 22 of Master’s degree Training Regulations of International University; clause 3, article 15 and 16 Master’s degree Training Regulations of Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City)
- Graduation application documents
Download the graduation application documents here
Students eligible for graduation application should prepare all required documents and send to Office of Graduate Affairs. The documents include (document sample file will be sent to School/Department/Office)
- Graduation application form (sample attached):
- Curriculum vitae (sample attached):
- 3 portraits in 3×4 cm size (white background, formal clothing, taken within 6 months).
- Notarized copy of birth certificate
- Notarized copy of undergraduate degree with academic transcript (within 6 months of notarization)
- English certificate following the university’s English outcome acquisition
- For students who have undergraduate degree from foreign educational institution: Degree verification given by Ministry of Education and Training
- Tuition fee accomplishment
- Thesis defense file (School/Department/Office sends the file to Office of Graduate Affairs after successful thesis defense)
- Graduation plan
|1||Graduation information from School/Department|
|2||Graduation thesis defense results given to Office of Graduate Affairs by School/Department||Thesis defense documents||First admission: 30/3
Second admission: 30/7
|3||Graduation application documents sent to Office of Graduate Affairs||Graduation application form and attached files||First admission: 05/4
Second admission: 05/8
|4||Student debt information at the Office of Finance and Planning||International University (Thu Duc campus)
o Time: Mon-Fri, 8:00 – 16:00
o Room O2.701, International University, Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, HCMC
o Phone: 028.3724 4270 – Ext. 3222, 3311
o Time: Wed and Fri, 17:30 – 20:00
o Pasteur Block, 234 Pasteur Street, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
o Phone: 028. 3824 2092
|5||Graduation assessment||Expected duration
First admission: final week of April
Second admission: final of August
|6||Graduation result announcement||Expected duration
First admission: final week of May
Second admission: final week of September
Step 1: Adjustment of registration schedule (addition or cancellation) by students following regulations
- Before the course starts: No evidence needed.
- When the course starts: Appropriate evidence showing your purposes.
Step 2: Registration schedule comment given by School/Department/Advisor
- Contact to students in case of disapproval.
- Submit form with confirmation from School/Department/Advisor to Office of Graduate Affairs.
Step 3: Registration schedule adjustment will be made by Office of Graduate Affairs.
- Adjust the registration schedule.
- Calculate the cancellation fee.
- Update the adjustment results on Edusoft Master every Friday.
- Fee of cancellation of registration schedule adjustment
|1||Before the third class of a course||Free of charge|
|2||From the third class of a course||100% tuition fee|
Applying time: From second semester, academic year 2019 – 2020.